…simple, easy-to-use and the most precise malware & virus scanner for WordPress…
…and malCure Advanced Edition comes with some serious powers under the hood…
The advanced edition gives ninja powers to web-security professionals for scanning & fixing exceptionally large websites and broken WordPress installs with great ease. malCure Advanced Edition adds a command-line interface for WordPress. You can now scan your WordPress website even without using a web browser. View all features →
Trusted by web-security agencies to eliminate even the most challenging infections from WordPress
- Checks integrity of the WordPress core files & plugins
- Scans the database for infections / injections
- Checks for viruses and infections using regularly updated malware signatures
- Simple and easy to configure
- Ultra-high-precision results
- Auto-sync with WordPress Checksum API
- Paranoia mode to show potential, loosely-suspicious matches
- Front-end file inspector to quickly review the infected files
- Connect to Google™ Search Console to fetch any warnings or notices issued by Google™
- Extremely Lightweight
- Works out of the box
- Built-in Firewall to protect your site from rogue attacks.
Tap into the raw power of malCure Advanced Edition
…for security professionals who need advanced power and control…
- Choose the pricing plan for single site or unlimited sites.
- Definition auto-update.
- Use custom definitions and patterns to scan for new virus strains.
- Skip / Scan specific files and directories to save time.
- Single click repair, clean and whitelisting of files.
- Power of blazing-fast CLI scans.
- Full integration with WP CLI.
- One-click auto-setup on CLI activation.
- CLI scans complete faster.
- Scan humongous sites without pain.
- Schedule periodically recurring automatic scans via cron.
- Combine with CLI piping for an unmatched power-combination.
malCure Advanced Edition
Experience the state-of-the-art technology for scanning & detecting malware on any WordPress install
License for 1 Site
License for Unlimited Sites